SEO Boosts Organic Placement
The ultimate goal for online businesses is to achieve organic representation on the first SERP (search engine results page) of Google, Yahoo, Bing, and other major search engines. Through ongoing search engine placement activities, CPS has been helping companies small and large reach this goal. Search engines are continually changing algorithms that they use to rank websites. Although these changes are necessary in bringing accurate search results to users, they add to the difficulty in reaching the first page of popular search engines. That’s where we come in!
Our digital marketing team closely monitors algorithm updates. We make modifications to our search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in accordance with these changes in order to continue to bring the most up to date services to our clients. Past strategies to increase rankings may no longer be effective. In fact, sometimes what was previously deemed strategic could now be penalized. CPS is tasked with making necessary adjustments to mirror the changes in algorithms.
Comprehensive Search Engine Optimization
- Website Domain/Sub-Domains age, name, keyword usage, extension, length, and authority
- Webpage Dynamics sitemap change frequency and page priority
- Robots.Txt Optimization allow/disallow crawling of your website pages
- Backlinks on-site, off-site, and guest blogging
- Competition Analysis outshine your competition by tracking their results
- Search Rankings monitor and track organic keyword placement on major search engines
- W3C Validation HTML code analysis ensures site is built in accordance to web standards
- Content Evaluation proper grammar, spelling, and keyword density
- Link Evaluation identify and fix broken links
- Meta/Image Optimization developing website backend in accordance to SEO analysis
- Ease of Use evaluating user experience and responsiveness
- Website Speed website performance testing
- Mobile Optimization ensure website function on mobile devices
- Social Media create and maintain Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest
- Reputation Management online public relations and social monitoring, how is your brand perceived online
Organic Results Require On-Going Efforts
CPS does not believe in a one-size-fits-all method for SEO. We recognize that every website is unique and requires an individualized approach when it comes to creating an online presence. Our professionals review the overall outlook of your search results, make necessary adjustments, and monitor your online rankings to increase your website’s authority which ultimately increases your organic placement on search engine result pages (SERP). Your search rankings are as important to us as it is to you!