There are several types of search engine marketing including Pay-Per-Click (PPC) and search engine optimization (SEO). A necessary element in achieving organic representation on the first SERP (search engine results page) of Google, Yahoo, Bing, or another major search engine your company’s website must be properly optimized.
Successful SEO is complicated because of the constantly changing nature of search engine algorithms. These changes are necessary to ensuring fairness amongst web search results however add to the difficulty of both paid and organic internet marketing.
Updates to search engine algorithms are studied in detail by the professionals at CPS to ensure that our clients SEO strategies are continually refined. Addressing algorithm changes in real-time allows our clients to see top, organic rankings on search engine results at all times.
Components We Consider When Strategizing Your SEO Plan
- Website Domain/Sub-Domains age, name, keyword usage, extension, length, & authority
- Webpage Dynamics sitemap change frequency and page priority
- Robots.Txt Optimization allow/disallow crawling of your website pages
- Backlinks on-site, off-site, & guest blogging
- Competition Analysis outshine your competition by tracking their results
- Search Rankings monitor & track organic keyword placement on major search engines
- W3C Validation HTML code analysis ensures site is built in accordance to web standards
- Content Evaluation proper grammar, spelling, and keyword density
- Link Evaluation identify and fix broken links
- Meta/Image Optimization developing website backend in accordance to SEO analysis
- Ease of Use evaluating user experience and responsiveness
- Website Speed website performance testing
- Mobile Optimization ensure website function on mobile devices
- Social Media create & maintain facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, & google+