Increase Your SERP Position with Paid Search Advertising
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising or paid search marketing generates traffic to your website without having to earn it organically. Overall, it builds brand awareness by quickly targeting audiences in specific locations and preferred days and times. Essentially, businesses pay search engines such as Google or Bing for advertising space to appear at/near the top in search results, or SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages), thus gaining more qualified leads.
You only pay for the ad’s placement on a search engine when it’s clicked and a visitor is sent to your website. For well-designed campaigns, each click’s fee is nominal compared to the return on investment, or ROI. The value of PPC ads to your business is substantial. A single click might cost you $15, but when it results in a $500 sale, the significance of PPC becomes clear. Not only did the ad produce a sale, but it also brought you a lifelong customer you might not otherwise have had. PPC ads also provide measurable results, meaning that you can track the number of clicks, the cost per click, and how many sales resulted from a click.
Strategically Placed Paid Advertising
- Google Ads Setup initial account design or restructuring of current account for PPC campaigns
- Microsoft Advertising Setup (formerly Bing ads) a less-expensive and viable alternative to Google Ads, albeit with a smaller market share
- Audit/Strategy our team will meticulously examine each PPC ad and formulate a plan of action based on your business
- Keyword Research ongoing search term review and adjustments with negative keyword updates
- Devices and Locations set up bid modifiers based on the area or device where your clientele is most active
- Actionable Insight based on the data, we optimize campaigns to increase conversions, maximize ROI, and grow your business
- Paid Social Media Adverting Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter ads
- Remarketing Services follow-up with viewers using ads that appear after searching your site
- Proven Results integrate proven visitor-to-lead sales conversion rate techniques
- Relevance Stay visible to potential customers in searches
- Regular Reporting monthly or quarterly analysis on your marketing campaigns
- We're PPC Experts Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising trained and tested giving us special access to benefits and exclusive online tools
Promote Your Business Using Paid Ads
PPC is also referred to as Search Engine Marketing (SEM). In addition to SEM, our digital marketing team at CPS specializes in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), the organic and optimal long-term growth approach. When these two strategies are combined, your SERP rating will increase, even more, thus generating more qualified traffic to your website and producing solid, legitimate leads.
CPS manages all types of SEM campaigns, ensuring the most efficient ROI when promoting your business online. By specifically targeting qualified leads in real-time, driving traffic from search engines, using custom ads and keyword search terms, our marketing team has the skills and knowledge to perform for you. As an accredited Google Partner certified in Google Ads and an official Microsoft Advertising agency, you can trust that we’ll deliver the results you expect.