The World Connected
Most businesses are required to stay connected to the internet. With Xfinity, Spectrum, AT&T Fiber, T1 lines - there are a lot of options to choose from. In most cases, we see internet speeds exceeding the installed firewall capabilities, causing slower internet connections. Internet providers commonly tell customers the service is satisfactory, only to find out that the SNR (signal-to-noise ratio) is too high or the power levels are insufficient for specifications. CPS knows how to read these devices and deal directly with the providers to solve internet connection issues.
- AT&T Fiber Incredibly stable and high-speed internet service that is available in select locations and often as a combination of services, Internet, TV, VoIP based phones, bundled into one.
- Xfinity & Spectrum Cable carriers offer a wide range of packages from the Internet, tv, phone, and even mobile devices. It tends to be the least expensive option for getting high-speed access.
- DSL Known (Digital Subscriber Line) is another high-speed Internet connection that uses the same cabling as a regular telephone line.
- T1 lines Plug directly into your network's router with 24 channels and can carry data at 1.5 Mbps. T1 lines are reserved circuits that can be dedicated to lease; they work over copper or fiber optic cables.
- Wireless Networks vs. Wired Network CablingA wired network connection joins devices to the Internet or network using cables. A wireless local-area network, LAN, connection joins devices through radio waves using Wi-Fi hotspots.
- Firewall Barriers
- Spam Filtering
- Managed Switches
- Proxy Servers
- Virtual Private Networks
- Managing Routers
- NVR's & DVR's
- Wireless Mesh
- Router Setup
Computer Network Installation
The CPS technicians know how to connect IP-based systems securely and reliably. With experience and ongoing research, we're knowledgeable about knowing what equipment runs best for the environment it resides in and how to configure it. If you need assistance networking your home or office or connecting servers to work stations, cameras, speakers, projectors, video, wireless AP and mesh controllers, etc., give the professionals at CPS a call.
Our Approach to Information Technology
We immerse ourselves to learn and understand your business so we can best implement your project needs and goals.
We take all the information you’ve shared and together we strategize the best plan of action.
We build and integrate your custom product using proven and reliable technology; keeping you informed of progress along the way.
We continue our partnership with you by maintaining, monitoring, and refining your technology needs as required.