PPC, pay per click advertising is a vital element in the success of your overall digital marketing campaign. Search engine marketing including both PSA (paid search advertising) and organic SEO (search engine optimization) are the two main elements of targeting online traffic to your website. Paid advertising can be done through Google, Bing, Facebook, or Twitter ads.
Google Ads, formerly known as Google AdWords, is a form of paid advertising that allows you to target prospective clients in real-time as they are searching for your products and services. Many clients choose to implement paid advertising through Google because of the search engines popularity. In fact, statistics show that more than 71% of all searches online are on Google with the top 3 advertisements accounting for 40% of on page clicks.
CPS is a Google Partner meaning that our pay per click specialists are certified in Google Ads. Our PPC experts have shown proficiency in Google Ads through online training and testing thus giving them access to a wide range of benefits that Google offers. These benefits include special events, exclusive training, industry research, certifications, and more.
Achieve Your PPC Goals
- Account Analysis, Regular Review, & Updated Goal Setting
- Ongoing Keyword Research
- Continual Search Term Review & Negative Keyword Updates
- Account Structuring & Restructuring as Needed
- Constant Text Ad Improvement
- Geographic Targeting & Location Exclusion
- Remarketing with Search and Display Ads
- Campaign, Ad Group, Ads, Extension, & Keyword Reporting
- Conversion Setup & Tracking
- Ads Displayed Throughout Google Search & Display Networks
- Landing Page Optimization
Pay Per Click Is All About Relevance
Google Ad relevance determines many factors, including how much you spend on an ad. The more relevant the greater discount Google gives you per click.