June 2020 Newsletter Managed IT
What is Managed IT?
Managed IT services allow businesses to assign their IT needs to a professional organization who are experts in technology. These organizations, known as Managed Service Providers (MSPs), are hired to manage and oversee the entirety or portions of a company’s IT network and systems. In a managed service agreement, a fully customized IT plan takes into consideration budgets, timelines, and future needs allowing businesses to benefit from predictable pricing and the ability to focus their attention on core business matters rather than IT management tasks.
Benefits of Remote & On-Site Managed IT
- More Time – Save time and energy by no longer training and overseeing IT employees.
- Efficiency – Gain proactive system monitoring and maintenance, which reduces downtime and outages.
- Controlled Costs – Outsourced IT is lower in cost than an internal department and allows you a predictable budget, no matter how often you need IT services.
- Expert Advice - With managed IT services, you’ve hired experts with the training, qualifications, certifications, and experience you need to give your business the proper advice for future upgrades when necessary.
- Peace of Mind - Focus your attention on your actual business and trust that backups, security, and reliability is always present for your IT needs.
Need Managed IT? Creative Programs and Systems Can Help!
CPS provides Managed IT services for companies of all sizes in a variety of industries. A wide range of fully customized services may include 24/7 system and network monitoring, server/workstation installation and maintenance, IT system and security audits, custom-built PC’s and servers, data backups and recovery services, employee troubleshooting and resolution, vendor coordination, and more.
Contact CPS for a free, no obligation consultation. We’ll assess your current IT situation and strategize the best course of action that fits both your needs and goals. Choose from either a user or device management plan (above), and CPS will further customize it to fit your company’s requirements. All plans are hassle-free, and you receive remote or on-site IT support, as needed.