December Newsletter- Email Marketing
Tis the season to spread joy and exciting news, digitally, through email marketing!
Creative Programs & Systems
Why Email Marketing?
The most valuable customers are the ones you already have and acquiring new ones can be expensive. Email marketing is a great retention tool to use if you are looking to stay connected with existing clients and other contacts your company has already acquired. In segmenting your email recipients, you provide relevant news blasts, promotions, and other important information quickly to the 90% of the population who check their email daily. Email marketing is one of the most effective methods to digitally advertise your brand and provides one of the highest returns on investment.
CPS can help you strategize and implement a unique and customized email campaign that integrates with your overall digital marketing plan. Our team of designers, copywriters, developers, marketers, and IT specialists will ensure that your database is configured accurately so your emails land in the inbox, with optimized content that’s responsive and creatively designed. We can also manage your email contacts and set up automated and timed emails with personalized messages that are unique to each recipient.
Tips for Effective Email Marketing
- Write compelling subject lines, as your first impression. Similar to a newspaper editor composes a headline, your subject line should be provocative but not misleading.
- Keep it relevant. Your audience only wants to read the information that benefits them. Repeated irrelevant emails reduce open rates and may cause recipients to ignore future emails.
- Utilize your signature block. The power of your signature in email marketing boosts retention of your company’s tagline and branding and can help direct more traffic to your website.
- Limit your sent emails. Wisely choose when and how often you send out emails. No one wants to be pestered with endless amounts of messages, which can increase opt-outs.
- Provide large and clear headlines with brief descriptions and an image that showcases the product or service. The majority of online readers skim context looking for relevant information.
- Include noticeable call-to-action (CTA) links that are crystal clear. Sprinkle in hyperlinks for the viewer to learn more about your product or service.
- Segment your email list. The goal is to efficiently deliver the right message to the right person at the right time, so all recipients find relevance in the sent email.
- Keep your database list clean. Remove bounced and unsubscribes from your email list to prevent yourself from being ‘that person’ or worse, blacklisted.
- Measure your results. Study your analytical data to learn where you can make improvements and try again. Without it, there is no way to determine the effectiveness.
Types of Email Solutions and Services
CPS thoroughly tests all email campaigns prior to submission to ensure successful delivery and that the content is rendered properly in every email inbox and browser.
- Database Integration
- Database Maintenance & Management
- Campaign Management
- Email List Management & Natural Growth
- Template Design
- Segmentation & Personalization
- Promotional & Triggered Emails
- A/B & Multivariate Testing
- Reporting & Analytics
CPS Does Way More than Email Marketing!
The beginning of a new year spurs the time to reflect and grow. Review and appreciate the good things in life and expand on it. Reflect on areas that need improvement and make a valid effort to perfect it. Successful businesses are only fruitful because of the constant reflection of its managers and owners bestow. If you’ve identified an area needing improvement for your business or just need to consult with a professional to figure out a better way, CPS can help. Our in-house, dedicated team can organize and maintain your entire IT infrastructure through one of our Managed IT plans, or we can help grow your online presence with a unique Digital Marketing strategy, or we can customize that new, responsive website you’ve been holding off on. Been thinking about updating to a customized CRM with email integration that actually meets your needs? We do that too! CPS is honored to partner with you in providing all your business computer needs.